Saturday, August 2, 2008

what the fork!? AGAIN!?

Alright, so i had to reformat my hard drive and do a clean install of windows after it had gotten kinda unstable, i install/uninstall a lotta crap. Anyways, afterwards my Adobe CS3 Master Collection stopped working...just stopped, probably because it wasn't entirely legal. After i managed to get ahold of Photoshop and Illustrator CS2 (the two programs i use for Higher Technology) i discovered that only my text and a few sound files had copied to my backup drive, meaning all the work i'd done on the next few episodes of Higher Technology were gone. O joy, now i get to start all of them all over! Can you feel the sarcasm? Anyway, upon realizing this i did a quick sketch i'll share with you all now:




pretty much sums up my feelings about the whole thing...

No comments: